Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||LED Dimming Controller Receiver||Certificates:||CE FCC ROHS|
|Max. Load Power:||<1W||Working Voltage:||DC12-24 V|
|Output Signal:||RF 2.4G||Remote Distance:||20-40m|
|Working Current:||4A *3CH||Warranty:||3 Years|
|Product Size:||L97*W33*H18mm||Item Type:||V3 Dimming Control|
led light dimmer controller,
led remote controller
Constant Voltage 3 Channels RF 2.4G LED Dimming Controller Receiver for LED
● Mini style 4A 3CH PWM constant voltage controller.
● Default as RGB controller, need match RGB remoter, create colorful static or dynamic effect.
● Can also be used as color temperature or dimming controller, good compatibility.
● Full compatibility with a variety of single color, dual color and RGB remoters.
● PWM achieve 4096 levels flicker-less dimming.
● When control RGB lamp, built in 30 change mode optional.
● Adopt 2.4GHz wireless technology, can accept up to 10 remoters control.
● Can be WiFi controlled by APP installed on IOS or Android mobile devices while working
with WiFi-Relay controller.
● Work with power repeater to expand output unlimitedly.
● Input voltage 12 24VDC
● PWM constant voltage Output type
● 3CH, 4A/CH Output current
● 144-288W Output power
● Grey levels: 4096/CH
● Dimming range: 0-100%
● Remote distance: 30m
● Working temperature: -30℃~55℃
● L97×W33×H18mm Product size
● Net weight: 38g
Safety information Warranty agreement
1. The product shall be installed and serviced by a qualified person.
2. This product is non-waterproof.Please avoid the sun and rain.
3. Goodheat dissipation will prolong the working life of the LED driver, please ensure good ventitation.
4. Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct and secure before applying power to avoid any damages to the LED lights.
5. If a fault accurs please return the product to your supplier.Do not attmept to fix this product by yourself.
● The warranty is for free repair or replacement and covers manufacturing faults only.
● Do not include fees of on site maintenance and consumumable parts.
● Artificial damage caused by improper use, such as improper accessories, improper installation, did not follow the instructions, error using or negligence.
● Any damages caused by force majeure, such as natural disaster, abnormal voltage.
● The normal use of products caused by aging, wear and tear, but it does not affect the normal use.
Contact Person: Phenson