Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||3.2-4.0V||Wavelength:||365-370nm , 380-390nm ,390-400nm ,400-410nm, 410-420nm|
|Forward Voltage:||Low||Size:||3.45* 3.45* 1.95 Mm|
led emitting diode,
smd led diode
3535 High Brightness 120 ° Series UV Light Emitting Diode For Special Lighting
1. Dimension(length*width*height: mm): 3.45* 3.45* 1.95 mm
2. High Reliability
3. Low forward voltage .
4. Wavelength : 365-370nm , 380-390nm ,390-400nm ,400-410nm, 410-420nm
5. Moisture sensitivity level : 5a
6. Pb - free reflow soldering application
7. Rohs compliant
8. 3000pcs per reel
9. High purity aluminum nitride stent, low thermal resistance, good heat dissipation
10. Automated packaging, Molding process, product consistency is good
11. Low spectral range, high light uniformity
12. The package set tube, ESD protection capability
13. Strict reliability testing, high reliability
Light curing, fluorescence detection, coin check pseudo, non-destructive testing, special lighting, dental curing, sterilization, UV exposure .
|Part No.||Watt||WD(nm)||VF(V)||IF(mA)||Φe(mW)||View Angle|
1. 1/10 Duty cycle, 0.1ms pulse width.
2. The above forward voltage measurement allowance tolerance is 0.1V.
3. The below color coordinates measurement allowance tolerance is 0.003.
4. the above luminous flux measurement allowance tolerance ±10%.
5. Care is to be taken that power dissipation does not exceed the absolute maximum rating of the product.
6. All measurements were made under the standardized environment of Refond.
7.When the LEDs are in operation the maximum current should be decided after measuring the package temperature,junction temperature should not exceed the maximum rate.LED
Pass the international benchmarking enterprises and third-party SGS social responsibility audit, in line with EICC electronics industry code of conduct requirements.
In line with ROHS, REACH, HF, IEC / EN 62471, LM-80 and other international standards in Third party testing result.
We use scientific research and innovation as a driving force for development, build the core competitiveness of enterprises, is committed to every customer can get more secure, more environmentally friendly products.
Experimental Center was established in 2013, covers an area of over 600 square meters
December 2015 CNAS certification, included in the national laboratory directory. For the company's technological innovation and product development to provide a complete means of testing, product quality management to provide a wealth of reliable test data.
Contact Person: Phenson