Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Viewing Angle:||60 Degree||Report:||LM-80|
|Color:||IR||Size:||3.0* 3.0* 2.53 Mm|
RE35 60° Series 850nm IR Light Emitting Diode Using For Security Equipment
1. Dimension(length*width*height: mm): 3.0* 3.0* 2.53 mm
2. High Reliability
3. Low forward voltage .
4. Peak wavelenth : 850 nm
5. Moisture sensitivity level : 5a
6. Pb - free reflow soldering application
7. Rohs compliant
8. 3000pcs per reel
9. Low thermal resistance, minimum 6 ℃ / W @ 1A, high reliability
10. Low voltage, high brightness, excellent antistatic performance
11. Good air tightness, moisture level - LEVEL 1
12. The product is RoHS compliant; Passed the Halt test
13. Product specifications complete
Package Dimmension :
Widely used in security monitoring, intelligent home, virtual reality, infrared projectors, car sensing, iris recognition, gesture recognition, equipment safety systems, medical equipment and so on .
This product uses the EMC Molding package ,it has a high reliability ,it also be widely used for security monitoring and sensor ,such as surveillance systems ,infrared illumination for cameras and machine vision systems.
|Part No.||IF(mA)||VF(V)||Po(mW)||WD(nm)||View Angle|
1. 1/10 Duty cycle, 0.1ms pulse width.
2. The above forward voltage measurement allowance tolerance is 0.1V.
3. The below color coordinates measurement allowance tolerance is 0.003.
4. the above luminous flux measurement allowance tolerance ±10%.
5. Care is to be taken that power dissipation does not exceed the absolute maximum rating of the product.
6. All measurements were made under the standardized environment of Refond.
7.When the LEDs are in operation the maximum current should be decided after measuring the package temperature,junction temperature should not exceed the maximum rate.LED
Pass the international benchmarking enterprises and third-party SGS social responsibility audit, in line with EICC electronics industry code of conduct requirements.
In line with ROHS, REACH, HF, IEC / EN 62471, LM-80 and other international standards in Third party testing result.
We use scientific research and innovation as a driving force for development, build the core competitiveness of enterprises, is committed to every customer can get more secure, more environmentally friendly products.
Experimental Center was established in 2013, covers an area of over 600 square meters
December 2015 CNAS certification, included in the national laboratory directory. For the company's technological innovation and product development to provide a complete means of testing, product quality management to provide a wealth of reliable test data.