Payment & Shipping Terms:
|LED:||Original CITIZEN COB LADC12||Power:||30W / 50W|
|Lighting Efficiency:||80lm/W||Certificate:||UL/TUV/SAA/CB/CE Approved|
illuminator led lights,
outdoor led lighting
Four head Adjustable Recessed COB Grille Ceiling Lamp , LED Grille Downlight
Features for cob grille ceiling lamp :
4*20W LED Grille Downlight
1. Original CITIZEN COB LEDs
2. Driver :LiFud driver(3 years or 5 years warranty)
3. Material : ADC12 Aluminum Housing & Heatsink
4. With reflector , white finished
5. Dimmable and non-dimmable option
6. Voltage : 200-240VAC , 100-270VAC
7. LM-80 approved , 90-100LM/W , 80LM/Watt whole lamp
8. Exact Color Temperature : 2700K -5000K
9. High CRI > 80Ra
10. Indoor protection class
11. UL/TUV/SAA/CB/CE Certificate
Specification for recessed cob grille ceiling lamp :
|LED||Lumen||Power||Voltage||Beam angle||Size (mm)||Cut hole (mm)|
|PS-CG1203-30||COB CREE CXA1507 4PCS||2400 lm||30 W||220-240V
|PS-CG1204-50||COB CREE CXA1507 4PCS||4016 lm||50 W||220-240V
Delivery time :
5-7 days for sample order ,mass order around 20 days.
1. What is LED Downlight lumen?
Lumen is the standard unit for measuring the brightness of a light. In technical terms, the Lumen is equal to the amount of light hitting one square foot of surface one foot away from the light. In a nutshell, the lumen measurement indicates the brightness of the light. If you are after a brighter light, select a downlight with a higher lumen measurement.
2. Do LED Grille downlight can be adjustable?
Yes, it is adjustable.
3. I have insulation in my ceiling how much space do you LED Grille Downlights need for an air gap?
We generally recommend leaving a 50mm gap around out LED Grille Downlights for air circulation.
LED Grille Downlights produce very little heat so require less ventilation than standard halogen types of downlights.
Application for four head cob grille ceiling lamp :
Contact Person: Phenson