Payment & Shipping Terms:
led emitting diode,
smd led diode
High Lumens High CRI 1616 Series COB LED Diode Chip For Decoration Lighting
1. Aging test 30w / IF800mA , Ta = 25deg , 1000 Hrs .
2. Aging test 30w / IF800mA , Ta = 85deg , 1000 Hrs.
3. Storage 100deg , 1000 Hrs
4. storage - 40deg , 1000 Hrs
5. Low cost, easy assembly characteristics
6. Lead free, RoHS -compliant.
7.Ceramic lead frame COB LED
8.Good consistency,macadam 3/5 SDCM.
1.Outdoor LED High Bay Light
2. LED Flood Light
3. COB Down Light
4. LED Track Light
5. Project Lamp
The white led which was fabricated using a blue chip and phosphor .
|Model||Size||Luminous surface||Voltage||Electric current||Flux||Effciency||color||CRI|
1. Quick response
2. The above forward voltage measurement allowance tolerance is 0.1V.
3. The below color coordinates measurement allowance tolerance is 0.003.
4. the above luminous flux measurement allowance tolerance ±10%.
5. Care is to be taken that power dissipation does not exceed the absolute maximum rating of the product.
6. All measurements were made under the standardized environment of Refond.
7.When the LEDs are in operation the maximum current should be decided after measuring the package temperature,junction temperature should not exceed the maximum rate.LED
Pass the international benchmarking enterprises and third-party SGS social responsibility audit, in line with EICC electronics industry code of conduct requirements.
In line with ROHS, REACH, HF, IEC / EN 62471, LM-80 and other international standards in Third party testing result.
We use scientific research and innovation as a driving force for development, build the core competitiveness of enterprises, is committed to every customer can get more secure, more environmentally friendly products.
December 2015 CNAS certification, included in the national laboratory directory. For the company's technological innovation and product development to provide a complete means of testing, product quality management to provide a wealth of reliable test data.
Contact Person: Phenson