Payment & Shipping Terms:
|LED Light:||Color Changing||Lighting Source:||SMD 5050|
|LED Type:||5050 20-22LM||Wattage:||15W/m|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Working Voltage:||12VDC|
led flexible tape light,
flexible led rope lights
Dimmable Waterproof UV Resistance 14.4W 5050 RGB Flexible LED Strip Lights With Controller
This LED RGB strip lights usually were packed in 5 meter roll, all Leds are made up with GOLD wires, COPPER brackets and brand chips, luminous efficiency is definitely BETTER than those 1-year warranty led rope lights set without certification, which are made up with ALLOY wires and IRON brackets.
The dimmable tape lights can be cut each 3 LEDs, changing color by IR remote controller with a memory function, in case of power-down, the color remains on your previous setting when the accent lighting works again.
Easy to set up, with good quality adhesive backing to get these ribbon lights to stick, two ends of the lights are respectively connected with the male and the female 4-pin connectors; the led controller comes fitted with a 5.5 x 2.1mm jack, can be directly connected to the AC adapter.
IP65 waterproof via dripping PU(Polyurethane) glues that have excellent UV(ultraviolet) resistance and best resistance to yellowing, you can use these indoor ribbon lights as ambient lighting for indoors, home, bar, theatre, kitchen, sitting room, TV or PC background, under cabinet/counter/bed/desk/table, boats, garden trees decoration, or as mood lighting for outdoor party DIY craft projects.
Child-friendly, environmentally-friendly, No UV or IR radiation, mercury free, warranty for 2 years,.
☆ Color: RGB 5050
☆ View angle:120°
☆ Working Voltage: 12V DC
☆ LED Quantity: 300 leds/5 Meter
☆ Working Tempreture:-20 to 50°
☆ Protection Rate:Non-waterproof
|Physical data||LED type||SMD||5050SMD|
|LED Qty /meter||LED/m||60|
|Type of protection||IP||IP20 / IP65/ IP68|
|Voltage||VDC||12 (24 optional)|
|Optical data||Beam angle||degrees||120|
|Wave Length||nm||Red : 619 - 635 nm|
|Green : 510 - 530 nm|
|Blue : 460 - 480 nm|
|Color rendering index||CRI||70-90|
|Order reference||HS code||94054090|
LuxLED LED RGB strip lights have been well tested, examined and packaged before sending off, but we cannot 100% guarantee the items remain undamaged when delivered to you. Any problem please feel free to contact us first so that we can supply the best service for you.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by our LuxLED LED RGB strip light, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
1. There are designated solder pads (marked"+/-") for solder connection. Note that the maximum soldering time is 10 seconds and the highest soldering temperature is 260 degrees.
2. The smallest unit of our SMD5050 LED flexible strip is composed of 3 LEDs. Each unit can be removed by cutting between the designated solder pads.
3. A simpler installation is guaranteed by applying double-sided adhesive tape on the back-surface of the strip.
Notes for applying double-sided adhesive tapes:
(1) Make sure the back-surface of SMD5050 LED flexible strip is clean and dry, thus to guarantee better adhesive effect.
(2) Suitable pressure is needed after flexible strip is positioned. But note that the LED flexible strip itself and all its components may not be mechnically stressed.
(3) The minimum bending radius of our SMD LED flexible strip is 2cm. Smaller bending radium is also possible only if the circuit board containing no electronic components. It would be better to position the LED flexibel strip after bending to avoid cyclic fatigue.
(4) Make sure the adhesive backing is removed completely.
Safety and Maintainance Information
1. SMD LED flexible strip itself and all its components may not be mechanically stressed.
2. Don't damage or destory conducting paths on the circuit board while installation.
3. To guarantee safety, only qualified personnel are allowed to install LED strips.
4. Make sure SMD flexible strips are mounted to correct electrical polarity.
5. Parallel connection is highly recommended for its high safety. Serial connection is not recommended because unbalanced voltage drop may damage SMD LED flexible strips.
6. Insufficient and unstable power supply may cause flexible strip damage.
7. Don't install SMD LED flexible strips directly on metallic or any other conductive surfaces.
8. Pay attention to standard ESD precautions when installing our LED strip lihgts.
(1) Material corrosion will not be considered as material defect. It's in user's responsibility to provide suitable protection against material corrosion, including protection measures against moisture and condensation, etc.
(2) Connectors are necessary if you want to connect the cut sections together or connect a section to power.
Contact Person: Phenson