Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Hotel ,house,win Bar||LED Color:||RGB|
|LED Light:||CW+WW +Red||Lighting Source:||SMD 5050|
|LED Type:||5050 RGB||Wattage:||15W/m|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Working Voltage:||12VDC|
|LED Qty:||60led/m||PCB Width:||10mm|
led flexible tape light,
led ribbon tape light
Dimmable High CRI High Lighting Efficiency Flexible LED Strip Lights With Adhesive Tape
The Multi - colour LED RGB Strip Lights use the colors Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) to create over 16 million vivid color hues. All of our LED RGB Strip Lights can be controlled with a basic RGB Controller using pre-programmed modes or can also be controlled using by DMX control giving you full control over your RGB Color Changing LED Strip Lights. Browse through our selection of LED RGB Strip Lights or feel free to give us a call if you are having trouble finding the right LED RGB STRIP lights for your project.
☆ Easy and Flexible installation. Ideal for home and business light decoration.The item shipped from China.
☆ Low power consumption, Super-bright but running with low temperature.
☆ Every 3-LEDS cuttable without damaging the rest strips, according to your requirement
☆ Self-adhesive back with Adhesive tape for secure and easy application
☆ High brightness 5050 SMD LED, Long lifespan.
|Working Voltage||12V DC|
|LED Quantity||300 leds/5 Meter|
|Working Tempreture||-20 to 50°|
|Luminous Flux||780-900 Lumens/Meter|
Package included: 16.4ft/5m 5050 led string light
Note: Remote Controller and AC adapter not included
At Global dealing shop, we back products all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
LuxLED LED RGB strip lights have been well tested, examined and packaged before sending off, but we cannot 100% guarantee the items remain undamaged when delivered to you. Any problem please feel free to contact us first so that we can supply the best service for you.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by our LuxLED LED RGB strip light, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
1. There are designated solder pads (marked"+/-") for solder connection. Note that the maximum soldering time is 10 seconds and the highest soldering temperature is 260 degrees.
2. The smallest unit of our SMD5050 LED flexible strip is composed of 3 LEDs. Each unit can be removed by cutting between the designated solder pads.
3. A simpler installation is guaranteed by applying double-sided adhesive tape on the back-surface of the strip.
Notes for applying double-sided adhesive tapes:
(1) Make sure the back-surface of SMD5050 LED flexible strip is clean and dry, thus to guarantee better adhesive effect.
(2) Suitable pressure is needed after flexible strip is positioned. But note that the LED flexible strip itself and all its components may not be mechnically stressed.
(3) The minimum bending radius of our SMD LED flexible strip is 2cm. Smaller bending radium is also possible only if the circuit board containing no electronic components. It would be better to position the LED flexibel strip after bending to avoid cyclic fatigue.
(4) Make sure the adhesive backing is removed completely.
Safety and Maintainance Information
1. SMD LED flexible strip itself and all its components may not be mechanically stressed.
2. Don't damage or destory conducting paths on the circuit board while installation.
3. To guarantee safety, only qualified personnel are allowed to install LED strips.
4. Make sure SMD flexible strips are mounted to correct electrical polarity.
5. Parallel connection is highly recommended for its high safety. Serial connection is not recommended because unbalanced voltage drop may damage SMD LED flexible strips.
6. Insufficient and unstable power supply may cause flexible strip damage.
7. Don't install SMD LED flexible strips directly on metallic or any other conductive surfaces.
8. Pay attention to standard ESD precautions when installing our LED strip lihgts.
(1) Material corrosion will not be considered as material defect. It's in user's responsibility to provide suitable protection against material corrosion, including protection measures against moisture and condensation, etc.
(2) Connectors are necessary if you want to connect the cut sections together or connect a section to power.
Contact Person: Mr. James
Tel: + 86 13410844021