Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IP Level:||IP62 IP65 IP67 IP68||LED Qty/M:||144pcs|
|LED Chip:||Epistar||IC Type:||SK9822|
|LED Type:||5050 Color Change||Color:||Addressable Full Color|
led multicolor strip lights,
programmable led rope lights
Waterproof Color Changing 5M Digital LED Strip Lights / Magic LED Strip With Remote SK9822
Light source: SMD 5050 LED;
Chip: Epistar chip,
Gray scale: 256;
LED Quantity: 24/36/60/96/144 LEDs/Pixels / m;
Viewing angle: 120 °;
Standard Operating Voltage: DC 5V;
1. Addressable full color led strips ——SK9822 IC built-in.
2. Individually control —— 1 IC & I LED chip.
3. Standard Reel Length: 5meter/roll, also can be customized.
4. Cutted: 1 integrated RGB LEDs per segment, can be cutted per 1LED.
you can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters, there are cut-lines
5. Power supply: You must use a 5V DC power supply to power this striup,
do not use higher than 6V or you can destroy the entire strip.
6. Sticky: non-waterproof: with 3M adhesive on back side for sticky;
waterproof: screw+silicon clip or 3M adhesive back side.
7. Connectors: 4PIN JST female and male connectors, DAT, CLK, DC5V+, GND-.
these LEDs have 2 wires (input and output) for sending data - one clock pin and one data pin. That means you need two pins, not one, to control DotStars. Because the clock and data is seperated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips, and you don't have to worry about being careful with the timing.
This is the 60 LED-per-meter version, We have 30 LED/m, 60 LED/m and 144 LED/m.
Waterproof——white PCB; Non-waterproof ——white PCB;
Waterproof——black PCB; Non-waterproof——black PCBSize
Applicable for automobile and bicycle decoration, border or contour lighting
Widely used for home decoration use, hotels, clubs, shopping malls
Architectural decorative lighting, boutique atmosphere lighting
Extensively applied in Backlighting, concealed lighting, channel letter lighting
Emergency & security lighting, advertisement sign lighting
Decorative lights for holiday, event, show exhibition
Contact Person: Phenson