Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||9w High Power RGB LED Chip||Luminous Intensity:||R:40-50 G:70-80 B:20-30|
|Viewing Angle(°):||120 Degree||Chip Size:||45mil|
|Forward Voltage:||Red:2.2-2.4v;green/blue:3.2-3.4v||Golden Wire:||99.99% Pure Golden Wire|
|Power:||1W 3W 9W||Chip QTY:||3|
3w Component Chip SMD LED Diode,
Rgb Led SMD LED Diode,
120 Degree SMD LED Diode
Rgb Led Smd Led Rgb 3w Component Chip Rgb Smd Led
|Lighting solutions service||Lighting and circuitry design, auto CAD layout|
|Working Time (hours)||50000|
|Luminous Intensity||R:40-50 G:70-80 B:20-30|
|Luminous Flux(lm)||R:40-50 G:70-80 B:20-30|
|Power||1W, 3W, 9W|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model||9w High Power RGB LED Chip|
|Keyword||High Power led chip|
|Golden wire||99.99% pure golden wire|
Why Choose Us
1. Well-known chip material
2. 99.99% gold wire bonding
3. 2 years warranty
4. Over 10 years work experience technical service team
5. 24 hours service Professional sales team
6. Free Sample is available
7. Fast delivery
8.100% QC inspection Before Shippment
9. Aiming at the consult of "high quality, zero defect”, give you the best quality, best service.
• Static electricity or surge voltage damages the High Power LED. It is recommended that a wrist band or an anti-electrostatic
glove be used when handing the LEDs.
• A tip soldering iron is requested to be grounded, An ionizer should also be installed where risk of static.
• All devices, equipment and machinery must be properly grounded, It is recommended that measures be taken against surge voltage
to the equipment that mounts the High Power LED.
• When the LEDs are illuminating, operating current should be decided after be considering the ambient maximum temperature.
• Please consider the heat generation of the LED when it is designed the PCB.
• The LEDs must be mounted on metal core PCB or heat sink or applied thermal pad.
Lianxinrui recommends the following at all times when handing LEDs or assemblies containing the these LEDs:
• When handing the LED with tools like Tweezer or Nipper, do not apply Mechanical Forces directly on LED's Surface.
• Do not touch with hand LED Lens surface directly. It may contaminate the Lens surface and affect on optical characteristics.
• LED should be handled from side because LED's molding material may be damaged with scratching on surface, piercing molding
material and broking wire.
Contact Person: Phenson