Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty Period:||Three Years||Product Name:||Led Driver Dimmer|
|Max. Load Power:||<288W||Input Voltage:||100-240VAC|
|Working Current:||2A||Remote Distance:||30m|
|Net Weight:||56g||Warranty:||3 Years|
dmx led controller,
led remote controller
AC Triac RF smart switch with relay output and Switch for LEDs lighting
● Input voltage: 100-240VAC
● Output voltage: 100-240VAC
● Output current: 2.0A
● Output power: 200-488W
● Remote distance: 30m
● Working temperature: -30℃~55℃
● Product size: L52×W52×H26mm
● Net weight: 56g
● S1-B is AC phase-cut RF + Push dimmer, also can be used as RF switch .
● SS-B is RF smart switch with relay output , without dimming function, but more power output.
● Suitable to insert standard panel bottom box.
● Adopt 2.4GHz wireless technology, remote distance up to 30m.
● One RF dimmer or switch can accept up to 10 remote control.
● Leading edge dimming or trailing edge dimming set by dip switch .
● Minimum brightness set by dip switch .
● Great compatibility with a variety of dimming remote.
● To dim and switch single color dimmable LED lamps, traditional incandescent and halogen lights.
● Work with WiFi-relay controller after install APP on IOS and Android system .
For SS-B, use match key:
1. Match: Short press match key of the RF switch, within 5s, press any zone key of the remote.
2. Delete: Long press match key of the RF switch for 5s, delete all matched remote.
Push switch function (optional)
1. Short press: Turn on/off light.
2. Long press(1-5s): When light is on, increase or decrease brightness continuously.
3. Long press(10s): When multiple dimmers share a push switch, achieve simultaneous adjustment.
1 , 3-year warranty
● The warranty is for free repair or replacement and covers manufacturing faults only.
● Do not include fees of on site maintenance and consumumable parts.
2, Limited warranty
● Artificial damage caused by improper use, such as improper accessories, improper installation, did not follow the instructions, error using or negligence.
● Any damages caused by force majeure, such as natural disaster, abnormal voltage.
● The normal use of products caused by aging, wear and tear, but it does not affect the normal use.
Contact Person: Phenson